Hope Counseling Center provides hope, help, and healing for those struggling with mental health issues.We have a desire to help individuals find wholeness, peace and joy through individual, family, marital, and group counseling. Reconciling broken relationships and restoring individual's personal worth is a key to the counseling process. Addiction, depression, anxiety, anger management, parenting matters, marital or relationship issues, PTSD, eating disorders, grief and loss are all difficult issues to handle on your own and can require professional help. We strive to provide the ultimate level of support and expertise to the individual and families we serve through compassionate care and counseling.
Finally brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—dwell, meditate and focus on these things. –Philippians 4:8
- Looking for a place to talk in a confidential setting about pressures and frustrations.
- Feeling lonely, anxious, depressed, worried, frightened about personal problems and life's demands.
- Experiencing relational difficulties in marriage, dating, family, parenting and friendship.
- Recovering from a stressful or traumatic event.
- Overwhelmed by day-to-day challenges affecting work or school performance.
- Already married and in need of marriage counseling
- Seeking couples counseling
- Engaged to be married and desiring pre-marital counseling
- Dealing with an addiction and wanting to break free from these chains
- Struggling with your parental role and family roles.
Meet Our Team
Dana NeidingAre feelings of anxiety and depression impacting your life and your well-being? Have life stressors impacted your personal relationships or ability to enjoy all that your life has to offer? Counseling can help you feel better, and there is hope to find the peace and growth that you are looking for. Dana Neiding, MSW, LSW Read more
Lori WorlineI love my job working with individuals, couples, and families. In counseling, we work together to find the answers you need to enjoy life. You are not alone in asking, “Why do they do that? How do I handle this?”. We all have times where we struggle with rough challenges. I will be there working Read more
Cindy LivingstonCindy Livingston has been helping clients feel less stressed, less anxious, less depressed and healthier since 2003. She provides a compassionate and caring environment where lasting change can occur. Cindy tries to bring the elements of growth into the counseling experience, combing insight and love. She enjoys seeing people move from being stuck to living Read more