Hope Counseling Center provides hope, help, and healing for those struggling with mental health issues. We have a desire to help individuals find wholeness, peace and joy through individual, family, and couples counseling. Reconciling broken relationships and restoring individual's personal worth is a key to the counseling process. Depression, anxiety, grief and loss are areas we specialize in. We can help with trauma and PTSD. Relationship issues attached to family, marriage, parenting matters, dating, or conflict management issues in general are areas that can be addressed in counseling. These are all difficult issues to handle on your own and can require professional help. We strive to provide the ultimate level of support and expertise to the individual and families we serve through compassionate care and counseling.
- Looking for a place to talk in a confidential setting about pressures and frustrations.
- Feeling lonely, anxious, depressed, worried, frightened about personal problems and life's demands.
- Experiencing relational difficulties in marriage, dating, family, parenting and friendship.
- Recovering from a stressful or traumatic event.
- Overwhelmed by day-to-day challenges affecting work or school performance.
- Already married and in need of marriage counseling
- Seeking couples counseling
- Engaged to be married and desiring pre-marital counseling.
- Feeling hopeless and overwhelmed, wanting a safe place to talk through these feelings.
- Struggling with conflict management.