Hope Counseling Center provides hope, help, and healing for those struggling with mental health issues.We have a desire to help individuals find wholeness, peace and joy through individual, family, marital, and group counseling. Reconciling broken relationships and restoring individual's personal worth is a key to the counseling process. Addiction, depression, anxiety, anger management, parenting matters, marital or relationship issues, PTSD, eating disorders, grief and loss are all difficult issues to handle on your own and can require professional help. We strive to provide the ultimate level of support and expertise to the individual and families we serve through compassionate care and counseling.
Finally brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—dwell, meditate and focus on these things. –Philippians 4:8
- Looking for a place to talk in a confidential setting about pressures and frustrations.
- Feeling lonely, anxious, depressed, worried, frightened about personal problems and life's demands.
- Experiencing relational difficulties in marriage, dating, family, parenting and friendship.
- Recovering from a stressful or traumatic event.
- Overwhelmed by day-to-day challenges affecting work or school performance.
- Already married and in need of marriage counseling
- Seeking couples counseling
- Engaged to be married and desiring pre-marital counseling
- Dealing with an addiction and wanting to break free from these chains
- Struggling with your parental role and family roles.
Meet Our Team
Cheryl JeffersonI believe that life is a journey of self-discovery and self-acceptance, which leads to your freedom. We travel many paths, which will guide us to a discovery of our most intimate self. However, the stops we make can impede our progress affecting our mental and physical health. The traumatic experiences we encounter on our paths Read more
Kellie HopkinsSpecializing in Addiction Counseling Qualified SAP Do you think you may have a problem with an addiction and want help to figure it out? Are people around you telling you that your addiction is interfering with your relationships? Do you need help to remain in recovery and cope with life? Are you dwelling on the Read more
Kesha JacksonFor many of us, it is difficult to reach out for help. Feeling overwhelmed or trapped? Struggling with personal or family conflict? Or simply feeling like you’ve lost your way? Give me a call today, and let’s begin your journey to healing. My name is Kesha Jackson, MSW, LSW, a Professional Mental Health Therapist. I Read more
Cindy LivingstonCindy Livingston has been helping clients feel less stressed, less anxious, less depressed and healthier since 2003. She provides a compassionate and caring environment where lasting change can occur. Cindy tries to bring the elements of growth into the counseling experience, combing insight and love. She enjoys seeing people move from being stuck to living Read more